With this web page
This site is for homosexual and bisexual males, and males that have intercourse with guys, who’re having tests or treatment plan for prostate cancer tumors. Lovers and loved ones may find it useful also.
Other information and help that you could find helpful contains:
- Our booklet for homosexual and bisexual guys, which you yourself can purchase or download 100% free
- Information for trans females
- Actual life tales, including some from homosexual or bisexual males
- Neighborhood organizations, including some for homosexual and bisexual males and their lovers
- Our network – you can easily upload a remark anywhere but there’s a particular part for homosexual and bisexual males
- Our nurses that are specialist call them or talk with them on the net.
Prostate cancer tumors in homosexual or men that are bisexual
Prostate cancer is not more prevalent in homosexual or bisexual guys, or perhaps in males that have anal intercourse, also it’s addressed within the way that is same. However if you’re homosexual, bisexual or a guy who’s got intercourse with males, you have some certain questions or issues. We’ve included information that may be highly relevant to you, and in regards to the support available.
If you’re a homosexual or bisexual trans guy (assigned feminine at delivery but recognize as a person) you’ll not have prostate and that means you aren’t vulnerable to getting prostate cancer tumors. You may have a partner that has, or is vulnerable to getting, prostate cancer tumors.
To get more information that is general prostate cancer tumors, it is possible to read our home elevators signs or items that can boost your danger of prostate cancer.
Discussing your sex along with your medical group
It could be beneficial to allow your medical group know so they can give you the support and information that is right for you if you’re gay or bisexual. Learn about methods to speak about health professionals to your sexuality. (more…)