31. absolutely absolutely Nothing in this Act will probably be interpreted to restrict any remedy or right that the debtor might have in legislation.
No waiver of substantive and procedural liberties
32. (1) The substantive and rights that are procedural under this Act use despite any contract or waiver to your contrary.
Limitation on effectation of term needing arbitration
(2) Without restricting the generality of subsection (1), any term or acknowledgment in an understanding between a payday loan provider and a debtor that needs or has got the effectation of requiring that disputes arising out from the contract be submitted to arbitration is invalid in as far as it stops a customer from working out the right that the debtor may need to make a software to your Tribunal under area 34 for an purchase requiring a payday loan provider to refund an unlawfully charged charge.
Healing of unlawful cost
33. (1) if your payday loan provider has charged a charge or a quantity in contravention for this Act or gotten a repayment in contravention with this Act, the debtor whom paid the fee or made the re re payment may need a refund by providing notice within one after paying the charge or making the payment year.
As a type of notice
(2) The notice could be expressed by any means, provided that this implies the intention of this debtor to need the reimbursement and complies with any demands which may be recommended.
Distribution of notice
(3) The notice could be delivered in the slightest and in case it really is provided apart from by individual solution, the notice will probably be considered become offered when delivered.
Payday loan provider to offer reimbursement
(4) A payday loan provider whom gets a notice demanding a reimbursement shall give you the reimbursement in the prescribed duration of the time.
Application to Tribunal