21. We wonвЂ™t feel obligated to hold down with a partnerвЂ™s misogynistic, racist, or friends that are intolerant family members.
22. We wonвЂ™t keep quiet about my activism, shave my human body locks, or do just about anything else to tone myself right down to fit in with my partnerвЂ™s friends or family members.
23. We wonвЂ™t buy into the myth that IвЂ™m вЂњhigh-maintenanceвЂќ or вЂњa great deal to take care ofвЂќ for ensuring my psychological requirements are met.
24. IвЂ™ll demand courtesy, interaction, and thoughtfulness about permission from also my most casual intimate lovers.
25. We wonвЂ™t have sexual intercourse in order to show IвЂ™m liberated.
26. Intercourse shall just add the thing I need it to consist of. IвЂ™ll take a moment to forego kissing, penetration, sexual climaxes, and just about every other вЂњnormalвЂќ element of intercourse that I donвЂ™t actually want.
27. We wonвЂ™t go on a timeline that claims I must mate up, get hitched, or have kids by a certain age.
28. We wonвЂ™t turn people down because other people think about them вЂњdifferentвЂќ or deem the partnership вЂњunconventional.вЂќ
29. IвЂ™ll determine the way I experience every individual I meet, in the place of following prescribed roles that are societal our powerful.
30. IвЂ™ll make an effort to develop love for everybody, rejecting a narrow concept of love that claims it should be believed or expressed in a particular means toward|way that is certain} a select few individuals. (more…)