This tale can be acquired solely to company Insider customers. Become an Insider and now start reading.
- Meredith Golden, 45, is really a dating app profile ghostwriter whom spends 12 to 14 hours every day assisting consumers put their most useful base ahead on Bumble, Hinge, Match, Coffee Meets Bagel, okay Cupid, and much more.
- People spend Golden anywhere from $300 to generate their dating that is perfect profile $2,500 for per month of her pretending to be them online and liking, swiping, and communicating with prospective matches.
- Golden claims finding a match frequently boils down to an excellent very very very first picture and advises online daters avoid apps after 5 p.m. on weekends if they are to locate a connection that is genuine.
- This is exactly what her task is a lot like, as told to freelance author Jenny Powers.
- See company Insider’s website to get more tales. (more…)